COMPACT RAIL MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT
- C4® LED delivers 5000 candela peak beam intensity; 110 lumens.
- Parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Runs 1.5 continuous hrs. to the 10% output level
- Weighs 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery
- Length – 2.71 in. (6.88 cm)
Width – 1.18 in. (3.00 cm)
Height – 1.51 in. (3.84 cm)
- Includes 6 interchangeable keys to fit a wide variety of weapons
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Body constructed of impact resistant Engineering polymer
- Face cap constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. IPX7 rated
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Powered by one 3V CR2 lithium battery
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
Important Export Restrictions Warning!(1) Export of some SS &TG, Inc. products is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance withInternational Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).
(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of OpticsPlanet products to any restricted parties or destinations.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from SS& TG, Inc., the Customer certifies that it will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Tel.: (202) 482-4811
- Website: http://www.bis.doc.gov
- U.S. Department of State
- Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
- Directorate of Defense Trade Control
- Tel.: (202) 663-1282
- Website: http://www.pmddtc.state.gov
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Office of Foreign Assets Controls
- Tel.: (202) 622-2480
- Website: http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac